A trademark is a combination of a logo, symbol or tagline that represents a brand. Before a company uses its trademark, it has to be registered. During the process of the registration, a registrar can raise objection which is known as trademark objection. These objections are made in case a company violates the rules and regulations defined by the Government.
- The most common reason is you have not chosen the right category & have not filled the proper form of trademark application.
- In this case, chances are that specification and requirement of mark is not satisfactory.
- Some company have already registered with your name or related name and your agent has not check it properly before applying for the trademark.
- If your mark is in restricted category under Trademark Act 1999, then you will receive objection of the same.
- There are various other reasons of rejection but we will help you assist you on every step of the process in a best manner.
- Authorization letter
- Affidavit with duly stamp.
- POA in favour of us.
- Further documents we will manage on our own.
- If a company has completed all the rules and regulations mentioned under the trademark act but still in case if trademark objection has been issued by the examiner, our team of lawyers will help you in getting a trademark without any hassle.
- A company needs to respond within a month or 30 days timeline to any trademark objection. Our team of experts will help you in making an appropriate response regarding the trademark objection while following rules and regulations.
- If the response is accepted then you need to be ready for the hearings. You just need documents such as authorization letter, trademark hearing notice, and documentary proof showing the use of the trademark, affidavit and examination report. And leave everything on our team of experts and get ready to have the trademark of your choice legally.
Clear all your doubts and questions you have regarding the Government’s trademark objections!!!
We are specialised in Filling of Objections, Hearing & Appealing Matters. You will get all the things under one roof from drafting matters to litigations requirement. Apart from this we are very proficient in drafting and handling cases of objection and we will try to get your mark as soon as possible.