A Digital Signature Certificate establishes the identity of the sender while filing or sending documents electronically through the internet.
Similar to how a handwritten signature establishes the identity or consent of the signee in a paper document, a DSC, establishes the identity of the signee in electronic documents.
There are many trusted digital signature certificate provider in Delhi which are doing business from many years. They are all licensed firms that provide the quality and effective services all across Delhi.
DSC providers in Delhi have helped many individuals, companies, MNC’s, CA’s , directors and many more in obtaining digital signature certificate.
Many of them specialized in providing all kind of DSC, like class2, class3, DGFT DSC.
DSC providers in Delhi also help in renewal of your digital signature.
Getting in touch with the experts of industry can ease out the work for you.
Obtaining a DSC in Delhi is very much necessary, as having a DSC authenticates your identity electronically. And it has also been made mandatory by MCA for companies to file all reports, applications, and forms using a digital signature only.
DSC It also provides you with a high level of security for your online transactions by ensuring absolute privacy of the information exchanged using a Digital Signature Certificate.
Time saving:Digital Signature ensures that businesses save on cost and time with documents and contracts signed off with a click of a button.
Cost saving:Many companies also see significant cost savings, with little or no expense in ink, paper, printing, scanning, shipping/delivery or travel expenses.
Workflow Efficiency:With lesser delays, digital signatures ensure better efficiency in workflow. Managing and tracking documents are made easier with lesser effort and time involved.
Security:When it comes to signature, authenticity and security is a priority. Digital Signatures reduce the risk of duplication or alteration of documents itself. Digital Signature ensures that signatures are verified, authentic and legitimate.
Private Key:The Private Key must be kept in a secured manner. The loss of Private key can cause severe damage since, anyone who gets the Private Key can use it to send signed messages to the public key holders.
Time – consuming Process:The process of generation and verification of digital signature requires considerable amount of time. Hence, for frequent exchange of messages the speed of communication will reduce.
No secrecy:Although digital signature provides authenticity, it does not ensure secrecy of the data. To provide the secrecy, some other technique such as encryption and decryption needs to be used.
Technology dependent:A digital signature will be highly dependent on the technology used to create it, if the technology advances, as it does quickly, digital signatures have to change just as quickly or else they will lose their functionality.
- The DSC is mandatory if you are incorporating a Public Ltd. Company.
- DSC is also mandatory while you are applying for Director Identification Number (DIN).
- A Digital Signature Certificate authenticates your identity electronically. It also provides you with a high level of security for your online transactions by ensuring absolute privacy of the information exchanged using a Digital Signature Certificate.
- Also, if you are a business entity it is mandatory to have DSC for both registration and verifying GST returns online.
Proof of identification:
- PAN card of applicant
- Driving license
- Bank account passbook containing the photograph with the signature of the applicant and attested by the concerned bank official.
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of centre/state governments.
Proof of address:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license/Registration Certificate
- Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property tax/Corporation tax/Municipal corporation receipt.
Passport Size Photograph of all Directors & Shareholders
PAN Card of all Directors & Shareholders
Self-Attested ID Proof of all the Directors
(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
Passport Copy of Directors & Shareholders (If they have)
Residence Proof of Shareholders
Electricity Bill or Other Utility Bill for Address Proof
Rental Agreement or Sale Deed of Business Place
- We, here, at ASA takes up all the necessary documentation process on your behalf. Obtaining Digital Signature certificate is not such a complicated process. We have a team of dedicated experts who will fill the necessary form required on your behalf, who will create all your required documents and file on your behalf and who will validate your documents.
- Our representatives are here to help in the best possible way they can, and are just one phone call away.
- We know the complete process clearly and can do all the tasks with ease. With a 100% track record, we are ready to serve you.
- It usually takes 3-7 working days to issue a Digital Signature Certificate.