A Private Limited Company is a business set up which held privately and wherein the owners have limited liability and the number of shareholders is limited to 50. Private Limited company cannot trade it shares publicly. A PLC is considered as an independent legal entity once it is registered.
This is the most convincing Business model for start ups considering the Name security, Maximum tax benefits, Limited liability, Funder’s & Bank’s favourite & most credible option in the Market.
Private company is the most convincing Business model for start-ups considering the Name security, Maximum tax benefits, Limited liability, Funder’s & Bank’s favourite & most credible option in the Market.
Private company registration is easy and all registration formats will work under e-filing options. Hence, making it the most transparent registration options. One can start aprivate limited company with your Home Address; there is no need to have commercial space for registration in PLC format. Private limited company registration compliance and procedures are simple and the entire process can be completed in 7-15 days.
ASA, will guide you on registration and license which are required with this option, how the taxes will impact the business and etc.We are specialised in MCA Matters and we will draft the matters & terms in most legal form. ASA,will also constantly provide support in all Monetary needs of the organisation and assist you according to the requirement.
Best Model for fund raising:Funding options are easier in Private limited company, as their compliance verified from day 1 and mostly banks/investors trusts PLC firms.</p> <p>There are many no. of ways, where a Private limited company collect funds from private equity, ESOP, venture capitalist & angel investor.
It offers limited liability:The directors do not have to bear the business debts as a personal liability. His liability is limited to the investment of the company. This is not available in other business incorporation models.
It is more credible:An PLC is more credible, it has to get its books audited annually by a registered auditor and lenders easily trusts books of LLP.
It enjoys continuous existence & separate legal entity:Private Limited company itself gets separated by its unique name, assets, PAN No. or bank accounts. Everything is separately created for a company. PLC will continue forever, its existence will not get effected by death, retirement, insanity of one or more members in PLC.
Transferability & Expansion:Expansion in Pvt Limited is most convenient through creating subsidiaries companies or buying direct entities from company's name. Also transferring direct business to another entity is also convenient.
There are some basic requirements of establishing a Private Limited Company, including:
Minimum Capital Contribution
Registered Office Address
Unique Business Name
- Its registration is easy and all registration formats will work under e-filing options. Hence, its most transparent registration option.
- Members personal assets are totally protected in this model, if in any case business becomes bankrupt personal assets of directors are not charged.
- Proper Digital Signatures & DIN are created in OPC, without digital signatures nothing will start.
- You can start your PLC company with your Home Address; there is no need to have commercial space for registration in PLC format.
- PLC registration compliance and procedures are simple and the entire process can be completed in 7-15 days.
- FDI is allowed in PLC, as foreigners can invest directly through Automatic Format of PLC. (advisable according to country)
- You can create PLC with NRI, Foreigner, or any Business entity. This option is not available in other incorporation format.
Documents depends on whether the business is on lease or owned, and if there is any necessity of license or registration in your business model. Though some basic documents are always required for registering a PLC firm in India.
Latest Passport Size Photograph of All Directors
PAN Card of All Directors
Aadhar Card of All Directors
Passport Copy of all Directors (If they have)
Residence Proof of all Directors
Phone no. & Email id of all Directors
Elect. Bill or Any Other Utility Bill for Address Proof
Rental Agreement or Sale Deed of Business Place
- We deliver end to end consultation before you accept this model of creation for your start up. How taxes impact you, etc. We will absolutely guide you on registration & licenses which are required with this option, for example, MSME & Trademark prominence in registering a OPC company in India.
- We are specialised in MCA Matters and we will draft the matters & terms in most legal form. FDI & Foreign Partner Investment are the difficult approval procedures in LLP, we will consult you on every step of it.
- Also, we handle all the compliance work beginning from managing accounting work, GST return filings, income tax matters and annual audits if applicable.
- We will constantly support you on all Monetary needs of the organisation and assist you according to the requirement.
- Generally, it take 10 to 15 days procedure for registering this business model & further it depends all on the Authorities & requirements of client.