CMA stands for Credit Monitoring Arrangement Report. It is an amalgamation of the past, present and future prospect figures of your complete balance sheet, with the financial analysis and ratios.
It is basically a report of the working capital needs of a business, which allow investors and lenders to factor in the details while funding for capital requirements.
Overall, it’s a Blue Print of financial needs of the organisation, where lenders and investor check the requirement of funds, its eligibility and repayment capacity.
Appeals to banks and key investors:Banks and investors can assess the working capital based on the CMA project report and data, and thereby provide funding.
Creating traction:The investment can be incorporated for seeding to creating traction. Especially for start ups, business ideas are critically analysed to ensure whether they are invention/innovation based.
Neat report:Prepare ideas to work out the outliers and present a neat report on start up ideas and business plans in a unique way, to make it acceptable and appealing to the investor.
Performance & Growth justification:CMA data represent and justify the performance of the business. The proper growth storey drafted in this to help investors to provide funding or not.
- Particulars of current and proposed limits
- Operating Statement
- Analysis of detailed Balance Sheet
- Comparative statement of Current Asset and Current Liabilities
- Calculation of Maximum Permissible Bank Finance (MPBF)
- Fund flow statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Company and Promoter’s History with the Background
- SWOT Analysis and Disclosures
- Current positioning & Future Operations
- Opportunities and Growth Plans
- Utilisation & Requirement of Funds
- Previous 2 years Audited Financials
- Latest Sanction letter (in case of renewal)
- Provisional Financial for the current year
- Term Loan Repayment Schedule (if any)
- Details of proposed enhancement (if any) along with the terms and conditions
- CMA Data is the part of project report or business plan of organisation. This is the most important document required in applying for fundings and lendings. We will help you in making projections with exact terms of Accounting Standards and Bank’s requirement.
- We have made more than 100 project reports with detailed explaination and we believe we have skill set in making business reports with CMA.
- There are various certifications required while making these documents e.g. Networth certificate, FA certificate, Valuations of property etc. We will help you on same to get it done in minimum time.